Our Values: We Are Just One Piece of the Pie
Advanced Restoration’s clients depend on us to help restore their home, business or office on time, on budget and with the utmost professionalism.
"ON TIME" Means:
- Setting a realistic schedule.
- Managing our resources to deliver to the schedule.
- Updating the schedule regularly.
- Allowing additional time for additional work.
- Communicating progress.
- Communicating with our clients to make good and timely decisions together.
"ON BUDGET" Means:
- Using industry specific estimating software to set a realistic budget.
- Notifying you and your insurance company of any hidden damages which alter the original budget.
- Communicating with homeowner/agent/adjuster/property manager regularly regarding the project.
- Tracking additional work requests and scope changes accurately.
"PROFESSIONALY MANAGED" Means:
- Honest and thorough in our communication.
- Efficient and on schedule.
- Respectful of your needs.
- Reliable and consistent in our response and quality of work.
- Conscientious about how we take care of your property.
- Prepared so that disruption is minimized.
We know that the true mettle of our company is measured by how we handle difficult situations.
- We are professionally managed company.
- We are a financially stable company.
- We perform quality work at all times.
- We strive to be the best by being on time and on budget.
- We strive to be respectful, compassionate, and honest.