Why You Need A Business Continuity Plan
Help Us Help You!
Knowing who to call for help when your company's Business Continuity Plan gets activated is just as important as having a disaster plan. At Advanced Restoration, we understand that an unforeseen event involving property damage can be devastating to the occupants of the structure.
That is why we offer our CodeRed Emergency Response Program. When a property loss occurs, valuable time is usually lost from when the situation occurred to the subsequent time taken by occupants to determine how to proceed, or who to call. Having a plan in place saves crucial time, valuable belongings, and minimizes business disruption!
Benefits of Our CodeRed Emergency Response Program:
- There is no cost to partner with us.
- We maintain your company information in the event of an emergency.
- Most insurance carriers give you a discount if you have an Emergency Response Plan signed on file.
- Reduced downtime/business disruption for your home or office.
- Fosters business continuity.
- Prevents fires or water damages from turning into mold problems.
Our Pledge to You:
- Advanced will answer all emergency calls 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
- Guaranteed response to an issue. We will never put you on a waiting list.
- Advanced will maintain set pricing throughout our partnership.
- Advanced agrees to provide all necessary tools, equipment, and materials to perform emergency services including board-up, temporary repairs, water extraction and drying, and other loss mitigation as required.
- Advanced agrees to provide fully trained and experienced Project Managers, technicians and laborers to handle the particular type of emergency.
- Advanced agrees to maintain adequate commercial general liability, commercial automobile liability, environmental liability and workers compensation insurance.
- Advanced agrees to keep all information pertaining to the emergency confidential unless otherwise required by law, or for the protection of public safety.
Business Continuity Planning
Does your company have a Business Continuity Plan (BCP)?
Business Continuity Planning is the process of planning how to stay in business in the event of disaster. Incidents include local disasters like building fires, or regional incidents like hurricanes. In overwhelming situations, such as fires, it is important to have professionals that are diverse in services, but can work together to provide uniform quality and timely project delivery.
How quickly your company can get back to business after a hurricane or tornado, fire or flood often depends on emergency planning done today. Start planning now to improve the likelihood that your company will survive and recover.
Ensuring you have a professional property damage restoration company included in your operations plan will help minimize business disruption in the event of a disaster. Advanced Restoration has partnered with diverse business entities throughout Long Island and the NY Metro area, ensuring our Emergency Response Partnership Plan was included in their disaster planning efforts.
Being prepared for critical incidents involves four important components: planning, reviewing, training, and testing. These are the cornerstones of any emergency response plan and it should be noted that it is a circular rather than linear process. Perhaps the best way to explain the above components, when implemented; act as an umbrella of preparation against the thunderstorms of a potential crisis.
According to the American Society for Industrial Security’s Emergency Planning Handbook, effective emergency planning begins with the following:
- Defining an emergency in terms relevant to the organization doing the planning.
- Establishing an organization with specific tasks to function immediately before, during, and after an emergency.
- Establishing a method for utilizing resources and for obtaining additional resources during the emergency.
- Providing a recognizable means of moving from normal operations into and out of the emergency mode of operation.
For more information, please call (800) 693-6263, or contact us at email@example.com to have one our team members contact you to set up an appointment.