Disaster Kleenup International (DKI)
Disaster Kleenup International, Inc. is a network of the leading, independent property damage restoration contractors across North America. DKI member companies provide full service to their customers: Emergency response, water damage mitigation, mold remediation, complete reconstruction and much more 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, returning damaged property to pre-loss condition fast and efficiently, delivering complete satisfaction to their consumer, insurance, and corporate customers.
Disaster Kleenup International was founded in 1974 by a small group of restoration contractors seeking the benefits of a collaborative business and personal network. Led by the late Ed York in the 70's, Martin Berry in the 80's, and Derry Strong on the 90's, the DKI network established a reputation in the market for high quality property restoration services throughout the United States and Canada.
Led today by Dale Sailer, president and CEO of Disaster Kleenup International and its parent company DKI Services Corporation since 2002, DKI is proud to be North America's largest disaster restoration contracting organization.
The DKI Values
- Respect for fellow members and their employees.
- Respect for our employees.
- Commitment to the concept of peer accountability in order to maintain the inherent quality of the DKI network and brand.
- Fairness and integrity in business dealings.
- Personal responsibility in decision making.
- Commitment to exceptional customer service and quality.
- Open sharing of ideas, knowledge and resources.
- Commitment to cutting edge training and technical capability.
- Willingness to accept the rapid pace of change in our industry.
- Support for our industry.
- Respect for our environment and fellow citizens.
- Passion for restoration excellence.