Disaster Response and Property Damage Restoration
The following services are available as part of our disaster and emergency response and property damage restoration expertise on Long Island (including the Hamptons/East End) and New York City:
- 24-Hour Emergency Service - All calls answered by one of our knowledgeable, caring team members.
- Appraisal and Consulting services.
- Fire & Smoke Restoration
- Home Foreclosure Repairs/Restoration.
- Fine Art, Electronic, and Computer Restoration.
- Baking Soda Media Remediation.
- Emergency Board-up and securing of property.
- Carpet Cleaning
- Carpet Sales
- Flooring restoration, repair, and replacement.
- Complete structural repairs with On-Staff Advanced Restoration personnel.
- Painting: Interior/Exterior
- Demolition and Debris Removal.
- Document and vital record drying.
- Dry cleaning - clothing, draperies, upholstered furniture, beddings.
- Duct cleaning and decontamination.
- Emergency plumbing and electrical repairs.
- Furniture refinishing and re-upholstery.
- Mold Remediation
- Pack Out/Pack In
- Climate Controlled storage facilities.
- Power Washing
- Shrink-wrap by Certified Advanced Restoration Corporation technicians for Board-ups.
- Vandalism Damage/Graffiti Clean-Up.
In addition to the standard services offered, Advanced Restoration Corporation will provide the following:
- Certified, licensed, bonded, and insured uniformed restorers and technicians to every job by a company with over 75 years combined experience in the insurance and disaster restoration and service industries.
- 24-hour service to the entire New York Metropolitan Area, including Nassau and Suffolk counties and the five boroughs of New York.
- Immediate communications between your office, the client, and the field Project Manager with only one toll-free call to 800-693-6263.
- The highest degree of customer service.
Why Refer Advanced Restoration Corporation?