Because You Can!
I'll keep this very brief...
You are purchasing a home that needs minor repairs (repairs under $35,000 qualify for a streamlined loan). Incorporating the rehab into your mortgage payment allows you to have just one payment. Some highlights include:
- Loan amounts up to 110% of the home's appraised value; renovation amounts up to $35,000.
- No work write-up, no inspection required if repairs are less than $15,000 and no HUD consultant required.
- There is no longer a minimum of $5,000 in repairs for a 203K Streamline.
- On a 203K Streamline, up to 50% of the rehab amount can be requested immediately following the closing. After closing the work can start.
- For a 203K Streamline, there is a maximum of 2 draws per contractor.
- Loan can be used for many improvements, including repair/replacement of: roofs, plumbing, electrical, flooring, minor remodeling, windows, doors, etc.
- Available for mortgage refinance transactions including those where the property is owned free and clear.
203K Streamlined Loans are available through HUD approved lenders. For more information on how Advanced Restoration can be your 203k contractor, please contact Gary Matzelle at (516) 903-4107.