In January, 2010, The ReuSe People of America (TRP) rolled out their new new TRP Kitchen & Bath Deconstruction and Removal Program.
For the same cost as traditional smash-and-discard demolition, Advanced Restoration Corporation, a DKI Member Company, and The ReUse People will remove your kitchen cabinets and appliances, leave the project in a clean dust free condition and provide a tax-deductible receipt for the donated reusable items.
Here is how it works:
- You call Eric Martin at (631) 831-2005 and request a Kitchen Removal Order Form
- The form is immediately e-mailed or faxed to you.
- You complete the form, computing the easy cost formula to calculate total removal costs.
- You send the completed form back to TRP by email or fax.
- TRP calls to arrange a site visit to finalize agreement and schedule work. (Removal can usually be completed in one day.)
- A specially-trained TRP crew shows up on the agreed upon day, completes the work, leaves the kitchen ready for cabinet and appliance installation, and presents you with the donation receipt.
- The donation will generally cover the entire cost of removal! How much better can it get? With its nonprofit status and 16-plus years of deconstruction and kitchen-removal experience, TRP is the only company that can offer this sweet a deal.
If the project involves a very large kitchen with expensive cabinets and appliances, an appraisal may be required (appraisals are mandatory for donations of $5,000 or more). TRP will provide you with a list of independent appraisers.
The TRP-Certified Deconstruction Contractor for Long Island, Advanced Restoration Corporation, building deconstruction crews cover finished floors and openings to other rooms with plastic or other appropriate protective materials to minimize dust. If you want additional work done while our crew is there (for example, removal of wall coverings, windows, finished floors or recessed lighting), TRP will provide you with a separate quotation for the work.