What's Your App?
The Mobile App Revolution Is Here...
But it always seems that the Insurance Industry is always slightly behind the curve when it comes to technology.
Even though its still very early, the mobile app market is starting to revolutionize the way insureds communicate with their insurance company and/or insurance agent.
Mobile Apps are also starting to compliment the jobs of insurance carriers, insurance adjusters, insurance agents and the companies that service the Insurance Industry here on Long Island and throughout New York. .
We have found a few mobile apps that we would like to share with you that we feel might be of interest to the Long Island Insurance Community.
Specifically for the Property & Casualty Sector...
With Pocket Agent, you can find an agent, report an insurance claim, do your banking, get roadside assistance and much much more...
What comes from having a good neighbor right in your pocket?
Convenience at your fingertips.
Now State Farm services and unique mobile features are closer than ever and there to help you in any and every way possible.
With Pocket Agent®, our free Android app, you can find an agent, report a claim, make a bank deposit, do your banking, get roadside help and a whole lot more! Now whenever and wherever you need us, State Farm is there for you.
Some of the Pocket Agent® features are only accessible to registered statefarm.com® users.
- Pay Insurance Premium – Have a mobile lifestyle? Pay my Premium now gives you an easy way to pay your State Farm® insurance premium using Pocket Agent® for Android.
- Claims Center – Document a claims checklist with the push of a button. Registered users can submit a claim and check claim status.
- Bills & Payments – Convenient way to pay your insurance premium and/or bank bills.
- Take and submit pictures using your camera and record accident details and vehicle damage.
- My Insurance Card** – Can’t find your insurance card? Now your policy information is at your fingertips!
- Check the balances of State Farm Bank® and Mutual Fund accounts.
- My Agent – Contact your State Farm agent or find one close-by.
- On The Road – Search for tow trucks, taxis, locksmiths, and rental cars by current location or zip code.
- Locate a State Farm® Select Service® Repair Facility*.
- Search for State Farm agents by current location or zip code.
- Other claimants and other vehicles – This feature adds sections on the claim form for the other parties involved in the accident, including name, insurance information and vehicle information.
- Describe the Scene – This feature allows users the ability to make free-form notes in addition to filling out the claim form information.
- Password Reset – Users can reset their State Farm password on their mobile device.
- MyTime Deposit® - Making a deposit to your State Farm Bank® account is as easy as point-and-shoot. Just endorse the check, enter the amount, and take its picture. (Compatible with Android OS 2.1 and above)
- View State Farm Bank Deposit and Credit Card transaction history.