Advanced Restoration's Disaster and Emergency Response Teams are ready to respond to any and all disaster & property damage emergencies on Long Island and New York City.
Our 24 Hour Emergency Disaster Response is seven days a week. Whether your disaster strikes at 1pm or 1am our disaster response time is always the same. Our Emergency Disaster Restoration Vehicles are always loaded with the necessary equipment and ready to respond in a New York Minute.
Our Disaster Response Time is within two hours (most times less), anywhere from Montauk to Manhattan, from the time we receive the initial emergency service call. The faster we respond to your home or building that has suffered property damage, the more affected building materials and personal property we can restore and less that has to be removed and replaced.
To Minimize Further Risk to You and the Other Occupants, Here Is What Not To Do If Your Home or Building Has A Disaster Causing Property Damage That Needs Restoration:
- Enter any area with standing water
- Turn on lights in affected areas.
- Use outlets in affected areas.
- Walk on wet surfaces if possible
- Remove carpeting and/or padding
- Turn on A/C or heating as it could spread contamination
- Go on the roof or cut any dry wall
- Use your household vacuum to remove the excess water
- Use electrical appliances while standing on wet floor or carpets
- Stay in any rooms where the ceiling is sagging from trapped water
Our Disaster Restoration Services for All Property Damage Emergencies on Long Island and New York City:
Water Damage Clean Up Fire Damage Restoration
Puffbacks Smoke Damage Restoration
Water Extraction / Water Removal Emergency Board Up
Jack, Shore, and Bracing Wind Damage
Tree Removals Debris Removal
Storm Damage Hurricane Damage
Structural Drying Flood Clean Up
Roof Tarping Site Containments
Vehicular Damage And Much, Much, More.......